Obtain knowledge of the FY 2019 Updates to the ICD-10-CM codes and ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. Learn about:
- ICD-10-CM Guideline changes
- Highlights of key code changes, such as:
- Postpartum Depression and Puerperal Psychosis
- Factitious Disorder
- Expansion of Codes for Eye/Eyelid Conditions
- Lacunar Infarctions
- Expansion of Codes for Acute Appendicitis
- Surgical Wound Infections
- Forced Labor and Sexual Exploitation
Webinar Cost: $20/person
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
There is no dial-in number for this webinar, laptop/computer speakers will be needed to listen.